Upwork ($UPWK) is the world’s work marketplace. We serve everyone from one-person startups to over 30% of the Fortune 100 with a powerful, trust-driven platform that enables companies and talent to work together in new ways that unlock their potential.
Last year, more than $3.3 billion of work was done through Upwork by skilled professionals who are gaining more control by finding work they are passionate about and innovating their careers.
This is an engagement through Upwork’s Hybrid Workforce Solutions (HWS) Team. Our Hybrid Workforce Solutions Team is a global group of professionals that support Upwork’s business. Our HWS team members are located all over the world.Work/ Project Scope:
- Help your Lead Program Manager manage the pipeline of client work orders
- Track fulfillment of multiple recruiting work orders each week
- Run client intake and project/role scoping meetings
- Partner with teammates to find, curate, and deliver the best candidates
- Send updates to clients and talent at different stages of the process
- Send briefs and client information about new opportunities to program partners
- Update candidate and client statuses as customers move through the pipeline
- Edit candidate profiles using our Admin Tool and Program Dashboard
- Coordinate interviews between candidates and clients
- Act as advocate for your shortlisted candidates and drive new contracts
- A minimum of 1 year of experience working as a Recruiter, Customer Success Manager, Account Manager, Project/Program Manager, Sales/Solutions Engineer, or Sales Development Representative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient at managing complex tasks across multiple workstreams and tools
- Must be able to work a scheduled 8-hour shift during US business hours, Central Time
- The capacity to work up to 40 hours per week
- A fast, reliable internet connection that can support both voice and video calls
- A passion for promoting an outstanding customer experience
- A willingness to learn, grow, accept feedback, and be coached
Upwork is proudly committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce. We never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.