TruU makes the most complete and advanced passwordless identity solution for the enterprise. We eliminate the need for passwords to access PCs, applications, servers, VDI systems and more and badges to get into buildings and. How do we do it? By making your smart phone, FIDO key or a wearable a proxy for your digital identity.
The trick is to do this securely and seamlessly. We use a modern decentralized architecture where every person holds the keys to their identity and personal information. No more centralized passwords to steal.
We are scaling our go to market team!
A TruU Account Executive will lead the sales process within an assigned territory of new logos and extensions for prospective Fortune 1000 accounts, working with direct customers and/or channel partners. You will plan and execute strategies and sales tactics in the following areas:
- identify new business leads that fit within TruU’s target customer segments.
- initiate contact and follow-up on sales meetings,
- manage the sales cycles including deal qualification, conducting high level presentation and demos of TruU platform, articulating the Truu differentiation and value proposition, client relationship development, developing account close plans, proposal & pricing development, and contract negotiations
- work with sales engineering and product team to respond to information request from the customers
- explore the full spectrum of relationships and business possibilities across the client’s entire org chart. •
- expand relationships and orchestrate complex deals across more diverse business stakeholders.
- move prospects from POCs to pilots to production
- meet established sales goals and quota schedule per plan year’s objectives.
We are seeking a passionate, high energy, results oriented, and willing and able to multitask, solution sales professional to drive new and expansion revenue growth calling on Fortune 1000 and more. This is an individual contributor role with a potential to grow into a leadership role. You could be a great fit for this role if you have: •
- 5-10 years of a consistent track record of employment with direct field sales experience developing new logos selling enterprise cloud software to Fortune 1000 companies.
- You have previous experience utilizing partners, channels, and alliances to sell more successfully and overachieve your quota.
- Experience in selling complex enterprise software solutions and ability to adapt in high growth, fast-growing, and changing environments and can adapt quickly.
- Experience in successfully selling during market creation phase.
- Proven track record of successfully closing six-seven figure software cloud deals with prospects and customers in the defined territory.
- Experience in the “C” suite, strong executive presence and polish, and excellent listening skills.
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques; knowledge of MEDDIC and Challenger methodologies is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.