Transmit Security, the identity experience company, is at the forefront of creating frictionless identity experiences for both customers and workforce across all channels. Powered by the latest technology, our user-centric solutions enable users to effortlessly authenticate online without ever needing user ids or passwords. By eliminating friction and frustration, businesses are able to reduce all forms of identity attrition and save substantial costs.
Transmit is hiring a Territory Account Executive to help accelerate our growth at this crucial stage in our company’s development. We are seeking an experienced, quota carrying sales performer who is looking to focus their skills to drive the effective use of security technology for the safety and security of our customers.
The Territory Account Executive is responsible for championing Transmit Security’s products. This role will be a true pioneer role focused on net new logos with our market disrupting products. We are on a mission to eliminate passwords. Your mindset should be passionate, authentic, and hungry, with a natural ability to find the best opportunities and to drive them to a successful conclusion.This role is responsible for acquisition of new customers within the assigned territory. If you have a passion for security and an interest in how it can facilitate positive change, combined with security technology sales experience, we want to talk with you.
- Development of a strategic sales plan to effectively and efficiently cover the accounts within the assigned territory
- Develops accounts utilizing a value selling approach and account planning
- Reports on sales activity and forecasts to senior management
- Prepares indicative subscription pricing and customer offers, including reviewing broader opportunities such as training and professional services modules, and guides Request for Proposal responses
- Identifies and pursues opportunities to expand business activities within areas of responsibility
- Provides customer feedback to marketing, customer success, product management, and engineering teams
- Manage lead qualification and conversion from interested prospects
- Aggressively prospect and generate new relationships within named accounts
- Consulting with and advising small and large, strategic Customers resulting in increased adoption, success and deploy Transmits product
- Has established sector-related C level contacts
- Builds relationships with customers (internal or external) as necessary – previous executive engagement and network is key to the success of this role
- Travel, as required, to prospects, customers or marketing events and meet hiring goals (40-50% travel)
- 3-5 years experience in Saas software sales
- Experience following Sales methodologies (Meddpicc/Meddicc)
- Accurately forecasts and meets or exceeds sales targets
- Identifies and allocates appropriate resources to opportunities
- Utilizes partner network pro-actively
- Works collaboratively to acquire additional/specialist resources, including legal, finance and marketing
- Results-oriented with multiple years meeting or exceeding quota
- Strong technical background
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- A passion for security work
- Bachelors Degree highly preferred
- Bi-lingual in Spanish & English
Nice to have:
- Experience being successful at a hyper growth company
- Experience selling in Identity & Access Management, digital, app stack or in security space
- Partner knowledge: Working with partners/SI’s to sell with/sell through the solution
Transmit Security is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of Diversity and Inclusion. Our human capital is the most valuable asset we have. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, inventiveness, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities and talent that our employees invest in their work represents a significant part of not only our Culture, but our Reputation and Achievements as well. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other any other characteristics that make our employees unique.