Transmit Security, the identity experience company, is at the forefront of creating frictionless identity experiences for both customers and workforce across all channels. Powered by the latest technology, our user-centric solutions enable users to effortlessly authenticate online without ever needing user ids or passwords. By eliminating friction and frustration, businesses are able to reduce all forms of identity attrition and save substantial costs.
Transmit Security is looking for a Field Sales Operations Manager to build a global Sales Operations team that can support our rapidly growing global sales organization. In this role, you will work closely with the Sales Leadership team to support development and implementation of sales processes and reporting and analysis needs. The activities of this role focus around sales productivity, disciplines of sales strategy and operations: sales analytics, sales infrastructure, process optimization, pipeline management and forecasting.
This role requires passion for operational excellence, exceptional attention to detail, and a proven ability to deliver fast and reliable results in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
This job can be remote from anywhere in the US.
Sales Organization Support
- Run sales pipeline / forecasts calls with the sales organization leadership
- Establish standards and best practices for opportunity management across the global sales organization
- Ensure the Sales Leadership team has the data they require to manage their sales teams
- The primary business partner for Sales Leadership to work with cross functional teams to influence direction and outcomes
Processes, Systems & Tools
- Work with cross-functional team leadership to identify opportunities for process improvement; facilitate the successful implementation of new programs through the sales organization by ensuring a well-defined, efficient sales process
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure data integrity of the CRM, working with Marketing, Sales, Product and business systems teams
- Train the global Sales team regarding the CRM and best practices and help create alignment and standardization, both for new hires and ongoing
- Work with the Systems team to ensure data flow and analytics across the various Sales Tech stack: Salesforce, Outreach, Gong, and other products as they are acquired
Sales Analytics & Planning
- Own the revenue forecasting process, pipeline analysis, productivity metrics & monitoring; bookings and revenue management; establish high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in planning and forecasting approaches used by the sales organization
- Provide analytical support and leadership to improve strategies, coverage models and sales team configurations to maximize sales effectiveness
- Develop the Sales Operations team you build and provide guidance to support career development and growth
- BA/BS required; minimum of 10+ years experience in Sales Operations in the technology and/or marketing space
- Have experience scaling a Sales Operations organization for 2x to 3x growth in the sales organization
- Demonstrated expertise and success in the analysis, design, and automation of business processes
- Strong project management, planning, and organization skills
- Team player that understands success rests on helping others to be successful
- Strong individual contributor, continuously seeking to learn and develop
- Proven track record of effectively interfacing with cross-functional departments and sales leadership team
- Knowledge in related sales and marketing tools is a strong advantage
- Ability to build strong working relationships with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to ensure the sales organization’s efficient operation and success
- Experience in working at a multinational companies - an advantage
- Executive communicator; comfortable and experienced at multiple levels
- People management experience (desirable)
Transmit are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers.