Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Want to be part of a mission that is helping over millions of people feel better? Come join our team!
We are looking for an experienced professional to join Talkspace as our newest VP of Sales! This role does act as an individual contributor within our Direct to Employer Team and would report directly to our SVP of Sales. Solely focused on generating new business opportunities and revenue creation within existing verticals- this is a unique role, requiring both entrepreneurship and significant operational chops. While singularly focused on growth, you will be responsible for planning, reporting, KPI management and sales process optimization.
We are looking for someone who wants to bring their talents into a “for purpose” space. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
About This Role:
This sales professional will have a strong understanding of the employer benefits space and be able identify and secure new business partnerships with various players in the space; specifically targeting employers. Relationship-driven and mission-oriented, you will be a huge contributor towards building the business and growing Talkspace’s mission.
- Sales Management
- This individual will develop and execute on a plan to sell to our enterprise accounts, providing dedicated leadership, coordination, and oversight to our strategic accounts.
- Will build and manage the entire sales pipeline from new business prospecting, to building relationships with potential clients and closing new business.
- Will be responsible for acquiring new business from employer groups, brokers/consultants, and other channel partners.
- Leverage best practices to identify customer needs and opportunities for Talkspace to competitively position and differentiate products and services for client business retention and new business growth
- Become a product expert and go-to-support for our clients
- Sales Strategy
- Formulate and execute a sales strategy to maximize business growth. Partnering with marketing, leadership, account management, industry SMEs and other areas as cross-company engagement and orchestration is essential.
- Lead/drive the sales process and achieve objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing data on past performance, and projecting future performance
- Regularly engage with customer executive stakeholders and internal resources to develop and execute strategic business plans that support growth, provide measurable value, and increase client engagement/loyalty.
- Track progress of goals for revenue, conversion, and satisfaction for our key accounts
- Masters degree in business administration or related field
- B.S. in Business, or related field
- 8+ years of direct selling experience
- 4+ years of experience within Healthcare, Behavioral Health and/or the Telehealth space is a plus
Talkspace is the world’s leading online therapy company, serving over 2 million users looking to begin their wellness journey through tele-health. According to the World Health Organization, close to 1 billion people worldwide live with a mental disorder, and on average more than 75% with mental, neurological, and substance use disorders receive no treatment for their condition at all. Additionally, one-third of the world’s population – 2 billion people – live in countries that spend less than 1% of their health budgets on mental health. Therapy is a universal need and it's our mission here to change the world by cultivating an intentional space for people to feel supported through quality care that is simple and accessible.
Combining our passion for innovation along with our desire to help others overcome the stigma behind “getting help,” we are transforming the way patients find the right care provider, making an otherwise impossible feat easily conquerable. Our network of licensed, accredited, and board-certified clinicians are increasing access to mental health for our members through a myriad of high quality therapy services: anytime and for a fraction of the price.
Our focus to help people feel better starts at Talkspace, where we connect and collaborate as a team to make the world a better place. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every qualification. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.