TalentMinded is the first subscription-based, full-service, end-to-end talent acquisition solutions company in Canada. We provide companies with the people, processes, tools, technology and employer branding strategies they need to hire the right talent. We are on a mission to build the next generation of talent acquisition solutions and leaders - like you!
We believe there is a critical gap in recruiting and a short runway in many traditional recruiting roles. We want to change that. At TalentMinded, we reward you for the time you put in - this is not a commission-based role and there are many career paths you can take, from honing your skills and advancing to a Senior Talent Advisor role or moving to a Team Lead or Customer Success Manager position.
Right now we are growing and looking to add a Junior Talent Acquisition Specialist to our team. What we offer at TalentMinded is so much more than a traditional recruiting job. We look for people with potential, who love processes, have a desire to learn and want to accelerate their talent acquisition career. We’re building something new and awesome and we need people with critical thinking skills, a passion for ideas and who aren’t afraid to try new things.
Here’s what our new Junior Talent Acquisition Specialist will do:
- The work you do will directly impact our success and that of our clients. It's a little bit of matchmaking, a lot of creative and strategic thinking, and a healthy dose of research and data.
- Build talent pools and drive social media content to attract candidates.
- Screen candidates assessing for technical knowledge and culture fit.
- Take ownership of your assigned roles, diving deep to uncover the fascinating details of the role and the company to target and engage the best-fit candidates.
- Provide a high standard of candidate experience.
- Assist with internal projects as required - we do our best to give our people the freedom to take on projects related to their growth and professional development including process improvements, new technology, meetups, thought leadership and more.
What you bring to our team:
- The resourcefulness. You can conduct and summarize research and dig deep to find the hard to find. You have strong organizational skills to handle multiple concurrent activities and work successfully under pressure. You can plan, execute, and measure tasks, prioritizing based on their criticality to a project and the business. You understand that success is in the details. You notice things that others don't. Your critical thinking skills help to inform your decision-making, and you hold yourself highly accountable.
- The technical skills. We track and report on all our data, sources, and research in spreadsheets and you need to do the same. You are data-driven and know how to apply your findings. You are a boolean search string expert. You are deeply familiar with LinkedIn.
- The interpersonal skills. You can work with anyone at any level of an organization. You thrive as part of a remote team and have exceptional communication chain management.
- The growth mindset. You love to learn. You are passionate about growing your knowledge, and you are excited to see what you can achieve with us. You are technically-minded and can quickly come up to speed on different systems. We are continuously testing new technologies, and you have the curiosity and initiative to try out the features and functionality, determining how to best apply the tools to save time.
Here’s what you should know about TalentMinded:
- We believe that recruitment is a critical business process; not just a function of HR. We do things differently and hold ourselves accountable to an incredibly high standard of delivering value to our customers.
- We love technology but we also value the importance of human interactions. Our teams are highly collaborative and support each other.
- We know recruitment can be like a roller coaster ride and there are highs and lows; it’s not a perfect science. Over the past year, we have shown we are resilient and even under extreme pressure and in the face of adversity we can overcome anything when we work together!
- We have processes but we are agile and believe there is a balance between making things happen and following standard operating procedures.
- We care about candidate experience - a lot.
- We want you to grow with us - we are serious about your professional development and will teach you how to be more data and analytically minded, how to be a trusted advisor, how to recruit globally and more.
TalentMinded is a focused, responsive environment where your ideas will be heard, often implemented and most importantly celebrated.
To keep our teams healthy and thriving, we offer the following benefits:
- Work where you work best - always. We are working 100% remotely and will remain that way forever. When we know it is safe, we will re-evaluate when and how we come together.
- In addition to vacation time, 5 paid personal days to prioritize your mental health, a paid volunteer day for you to give back to your community and your birthday off.
- An annual flexible, healthcare spending account.
- An Employee Assistance Program, including 10 hours of mental health counselling each year.
- $250 reimbursement for any office equipment or setup you need.
- Educational reimbursement for programs that mutually support our objectives.
- Peer-to-peer monthly recognition bonus for people who exude our values.
- A Fitbit so you can join in our wellness contests and challenges.
- Surprises - we've been known to send secret boxes filled with goodies to our teams.
More about why people join TalentMinded as a Talent Acquisition Specialist:
We 10X your recruiting experience. You will work with multiple companies in some of the most impactful industry sectors. The exposure and the type of recruiting you will do here would take years to achieve in a corporate environment.
Global exposure. You will work with companies all over the world recruiting for positions up to the VP level.
Learning and development. You will learn more about how to use data to drive the recruitment process as well as innovative and modern recruitment strategies. You will learn new technologies - we use an extensive recruitment technology stack and are always looking for new tools to improve or automate our processes.
The people. We are a diverse and inclusive and collaborative group. We support each other and genuinely care about each other.
As an employer, our mission is to help develop the next generation of talent acquisition leaders. If you want to be part of that change, express your interest here and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Glassdoor.
At TalentMinded, we recognize that not everyone takes the same path when it comes to building their skills. We value diversity of thought and of experience, and we are excited to hear from you! Hands-on experience, intelligence, innovation, a passion for learning, and a team-focused approach can combine to form the best set of qualifications. If you feel you meet most of the qualifications and you are excited by the possibility of helping us achieve our mission, take a chance and express your interest by applying now!
TalentMinded also welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact email@example.com for assistance