We are expanding our Remote hub and looking for an experienced Senior Talent Acquisition Specialists to be a key contributor to our growth worldwide. We want to meet you if you consider you can identify and engage top talent, improve and contribute to our employer brand and positioning on the market, and adapt our recruiting practices.
Symphony is a technology house headquartered in San Francisco with engineering hubs in Belgrade, Niš, Novi Sad, Sarajevo, Skopje, and a global - Remote hub.
We are one of the leading IT companies in the Balkans region, working with 4 out of Fortune’s 10 most admired companies of 2020 and some of the most ambitious and creative founders in the world. Symphony was founded in 2007 with a mission to build the workforce of the future and enable the best global talent to deliver the most ambitious and impactful end-to-end projects and world-class work.
Today, we count over 500 ambitious, talented individuals in our engineering offices who partner with worldwide tech and industry leaders to solve some of the most complex digital challenges.
- Detecting and sourcing great engineers and connecting them with Symphony;
- Providing the best “get-to-know-each-other” experience between Symphony and the candidates who would like to join us (nurturing communication, building relationship, etc.);
- Measuring and capturing local data and analytics when it comes to hiring.
- 4+ years of experience in IT recruitment;
- Excellent English language knowledge;
- An extrovert and a people person, sparkling energy and enthusiasm;
- Choose the best approach to each candidate and create an exceptional selection process experience for every candidate;
- An adaptable, mature, and flexible person;
- A responsible, organized, and independent person;
- A confident and trustworthy person.
- Social sciences background - the emphasis is not on education background, but skillset and personality. Maybe you were studying psychology, communications, PR, marketing, languages, or something similar, which seems like an excellent fit for us and this position;
- Excellent computer and internet skills;
- Analytical mindset and skills;
- Extraordinary communication skills, assertiveness, sense of humor, adaptability;
- Research cultural and ethnical background worldwide;
- Research and implement actions that will make a community impact, worldwide;
- Great organizational skills.
In addition to the personal and professional development opportunity, working with cutting-edge technologies, we offer much more significant benefits.
- Work from anywhere in the world
- Flexible work hours
- Strong knowledge-sharing initiatives
- Individual Development Plan – fully customized and personalized development program
- Continuous support and guidance throughout your career
- Strong remote community
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation
- Travel opportunities