Who we are and what we do
Momentive (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Ultimately, the company's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
More about our Diversity Sourcing Strategy Team
Momentive has made public goals to invest in and increase populations of people who contribute to racial, ethnic, and gender diversity within our organization. We know that diverse pipelines of talent alone will not achieve these goals, but more diverse pipelines will help! Our Diversity Sourcing Strategy Team is a special sub-team of our Sourcing function, with a mandate to have more opportunistic conversations about long-term career opportunities at Momentive. Through casual conversations, we are introducing more women and people of color to our leaders, who in turn are finding win-win opportunities for us to welcome more diverse talent to our sales and customer success teams.
Externally, Momentive is committed to fighting against systemic racism, white supremacy, and hate. Through Momentive Together (our social impact and diversity, equity and inclusion program) we use our products, time, and resources to cultivate diversity, equity and inclusion in the communities where we work. Our Diversity Sourcing Strategists have been a game-changing part of our commitment to transformation.
What we’re looking for
In this highly collaborative role, you will report to the manager of sales sourcing. You will build diverse pipelines that contribute to racial, ethnic, and gender diversity across all roles in our Sales and Customer Success organizations. Your essential tasks will include: researching, sourcing, engaging, developing and ushering experienced underrepresented individuals through our hiring processes. You will spend most of your time divided between looking at profiles and talking to potential prospects. However, your superpower will lie in your ability to create opportunities for connection between individuals and the Momentive's teams.
- Continuously build underrepresented talent pipelines through referral generation, internet research, direct sourcing, events, and sourcing campaigns
- Work with our Sales and CS leadership, our DE&I team, and our employee resource groups to make matches between talent and open roles
- Lead recruiters and sourcing strategists to implement tactics, strategies, and programs that promote sourcing and attracting diverse talent and best practices in the DE&I space.
- Uncover insights that suggest ways our talent acquisition team can continue to increase our diverse representation. Report out on threats and opportunities to the work of diversifying our company.
- 18 months+ previous experience sourcing or full-cycle recruitment for sales, customer success, or high-volume G&A roles.
- Experience with talent sourcing in LinkedIn Recruiter and other tools.
- A history of working collaboratively, and stories of innovation. You have brought something new to an old/tired way of doing things.
- Passion for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace as well as knowledge of current DE&I trends and best practices.
- Experience serving as a representative on a company employee resource group (ERG), a diversity council, or other places of volunteer-activism for diversity, equity, or inclusion.
- Experience using an ATS (preferably Greenhouse) and a CRM
- For a diversity sourcer with more experience, we offer the opportunity to lead this team's transformation from proven-concept to business-excellence. Transformational responsibilities would include: program creation and development, mentorship, and collaboration.
Click here for four reasons why you’d want this role over any other Diversity Sourcer role.
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work and National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org's Best Companies for Women to Advance, and National Capital Region's Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work® and Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.