Who we are and what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV) (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
More about our Product Content Strategy Team
As part of Customer Operations, our Product Content Strategy team writes and designs content for the user experience and help center. You'll be focused on writing friendly content for the GetFeedback platform help center about how to use our products, and driving content projects that address top customer issues. Our help center is a crucial part of our overall customer support strategy as our company grows. We're looking for an experienced writer who's passionate about making people's lives easier, who can increase product engagement and self-service.
What we're looking for
You'll offer a content strategy perspective throughout the product development process, collaborate with UX writers and Product Managers, and directly influence strategic decisions that improve the customer experience. Join our trusted and growing team as we shape content strategy at Momentive!
- Track product launches and keep the help center up to date
- Write in Momentive voice and tone and contribute to style guidelines
- Build strategies for the help center products you work on
- Write help content that improves product understanding and self-service
- Document plans, processes, and decisions
- Explain complex concepts simply and succinctly
- Peer-review team content and provide clear and kind feedback
- Collaborate with many partners across teams to ensure content meets needs
- Use data and feedback to improve content quality and prioritize work
- Prioritize inclusivity, accessibility, and localization
- Balance team roadmap projects and product roadmap work
- 2 – 5 years help center, knowledge management, or equivalent experience
- Experience with Wordpress, Zendesk, or other Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Experience working with multiple teams (Support, User Experience, Legal, Marketing, Product)
- Experience working on enterprise, business collaboration, SaaS tools, or equivalent experience
- Experience with help centers, FAQs, and self-service content
- Comfortable solving complex problems and prioritizing multiple projects
- Experience working with autonomy, navigating changing timelines, and ambiguity
- Zeal for collaboration—writing is a team sport!
- Sample of work illustrating experience creating helpful content and solving user problems with words
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work and National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org's Best Companies for Women to Advance, and National Capital Region's Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work® and Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.