Who we are and what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV) (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Ultimately, the company's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
About the Product Content Strategy team
We write and design user experience and help center content about how to use our products that increases product engagement and self-service. You'll report to the manager of the Help Center team, and balance product roadmap needs and with team roadmap projects.
What we're looking for
We're looking for a content strategist to write help articles that support the user experience. You'll follow the product development cycle, prepare content, read customer cases, incorporate common questions into content, and peer-review copy for teammates. Identifying project opportunities that solve team challenges, create new solutions, and establish long-term strategies is how you'll grow your career.
- Write help content that improves product understanding and self-service
- Use components to design help articles
- Track product launches and keep the help center up-to-date
- Document plans, processes, and decisions
- Partner with your team to maintain style guidelines
- Partner with Product Managers and Support Operations to understand priorities
- Work with your manager to build a strategy
- Prioritize inclusivity, accessibility, and localization
- Peer-review team content and provide clear feedback
- Contribute to team roadmap projects
- Use data to inform priorities and improvements
- 0–2 years experience help center, knowledge management, or equivalent experience
- Experience with WordPress or other content management software
- Experience working with multiple teams (Support, User Experience, Marketing, Product)
- Experience working on enterprise, business collaboration, or SaaS tools
- Zeal for collaboration—content is a team sport!
Writing exercise required during the interview process. It will illustrate your experience writing help content—for example, product guides or FAQs. Please refer to the articles in our SurveyMonkey help center as an example of what we mean by help content.
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work and National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org's Best Companies for Women to Advance, and National Capital Region's Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work® and Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.