SurveyMonkey is a global leader in online surveys and forms that empowers people with the insights they need to make decisions with speed and confidence. Our fast, intuitive feedback management platform connects millions of users worldwide with real-time AI-powered insights that drive meaningful decisions. We provide answers to more than 20 million questions every day so that people and organizations can attract new audiences, delight customers, create advocates, and extend their competitive advantage in the marketplace. Our vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at surveymonkey.com.
What we're looking for
We're looking for a content strategist with experience creating B2B content for demand generation and product marketing. You will write the articles and content that supports SurveyMonkey’s focus on a key buyer persona: The CX professional. You will be a part of the growing content strategy team at SurveyMonkey and support SurveyMonkey’s enterprise sales motion.
What you’ll be working on
- Work with the demand generation and product marketing teams to produce high-quality content to attract, engage, and retain enterprise customers through owned, earned, and paid channels
- Write thought leadership content that drives awareness and showcases the efficacy of the SurveyMonkey CX solutions
- Stay on the cutting edge of customer experience trends by conducting original survey research and leading interviews with CX influencers and thought leaders
- Produce blog posts, SEO articles, guides, customer stories, research reports, bylines, and webinars to help grow SurveyMonkey’s sales-assisted business
- Manage deadlines and coordinate hand-offs between internal and external stakeholders
- Support measurement and reporting on traffic and conversions, using data and insights to guide the CX content roadmap by continuously incorporating insights
We’d love to hear from people with
- 3+ years of B2B writing experience, particularly CX-related content
- Solid understanding of best practices for creating demand generation, thought leadership, and web content
- Stellar organizational abilities, with a demonstrated track record of efficiently managing projects & expectations
- Impeccable editing and proofreading skills with a clear point of view to help SurveyMonkey stand out from the crowd
Why SurveyMonkey? We’re glad you asked
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. We’re building an inclusive workplace where people of every background can excel no matter their time zone. At SurveyMonkey, we weave employee feedback into everything we do to create forward-looking benefits policies, employee programs, and an award-winning culture, including best workplace for parents, our annual holiday refresh, our annual week of service, and our C.H.O.I.C.E Fund. In addition, we’ve reimagined the way we work to allow employees to choose what works best for them -- working in-person, fully remote, or a hybrid model that combines the two through our Choice Model.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.