SpecterOps is searching for a Sales Engineer to support the BloodHound Enterprise team’s business in EMEA. From the creators of BloodHound, BloodHound Enterprise is a SaaS technology that continuously and comprehensively maps Directory Services Attack Paths that allows our clients to remove Active Directory as the attacker’s easiest, most reliable, and most attractive target. We are looking for an experienced engineer who loves to help customers solve problems utilizing new and innovative solutions.
Salary Range: Base salary + commission, commensurate of experience & location
Location: This position is remote within the EU or UK.
- Demonstrate products to technical and non-technical audiences, including speaking to the value proposition at an executive level
- Execute on sales opportunities from discovery to deal closure, with or without the support of an account manager.
- Assist in sales opportunities execution, enabling partner teams to succeed in bringing Bloodhound Enterprise to market
- Independently coordinate all aspects of product trials, from install to helping prospective customers interpret data in the context of their environment.
- Work with Product Management and Engineering teams to build requirements and product features in support of earning new customers
- Act as an escalation point for pre-sale technical issues that arise
- Author posts for the SpecterOps and BloodHound Enterprise blogs
- Write and deliver presentations at security conferences
- Develop partner relationships and work with partner organizations to ensure a positive customer experience
- Support and guide prospects through security reviews and contracting
- Engage and build rapport with prospective customers to help determine where Bloodhound Enterprise might fit within their security priorities
- Experience in Security Sales Engineering, Technical Account Management, Consulting, or other technical, customer-facing roles within the security industry.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and have an ongoing desire to stay current with the latest technologies.
- Experience with programming in scripting languages such as PowerShell or Python and utilizing to REST APIs to solve business problems.
- Ability to successfully complete a criminal background investigation.
- Travel: up to 25%
- Fluent in English
- Candidate must live in Europe
Nice to haves:
- Experience in penetration testing, or administering Active Directory or Azure
- Experience with open-source BloodHound
- Experience working with US based companies
- Health/Dental/Vision: 100% covered for both the employee and their family.
- A flexible and generous time off policy
- 401(k) with up to 4% company match
- Equity and a potential bonus based on company performance.
- $225 monthly internet and cell phone stipend
- $1,000 annual technology / marketing budget
- $5,000 annual training/conference budget
- In person and virtual employee events throughout the year
And of course, company swag!All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Unsolicited resumes are not accepted.