Who we are looking for
We are looking for a high performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue targets. The Sales Manager will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential and crafting sales plans to hit company sales target.
A Bachelor Degree in Business or related filed is required. In order to succeed in this role, you will need excellent communication skills and the ability to lead a sales team. Previous experience in sales-related role is a must.
What will you do
- Develop sales strategies to acquire new customers or clients.
- Analyse sales data on sales results and develop plans to address performance gaps.
- Collaborate with marketing team to develop lead generation plans.
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands Shipper’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Managing objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Maintain a deep understanding of customer needs and monitor their preferences.
- Resolve escalated customer issues and customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Provide advanced negotiation expertise.
- Supporting the company by making continuous improvement in accordance with company's vision and mission
What are the requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager who consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven experience to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Successful experience building a territory from scratch is a plus