About the Company
Funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moody’s, Sequoia Capital, GV, Riverwood Capital, and others with over $290 million in funding, SecurityScorecard (SSC) is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings and the only service with over 2M+ companies continuously rated. Founded in 2013 by security and risk experts Dr. Aleksandr Yampolskiy and Sam Kassoumeh, SecurityScorecard’s patented rating technology is used by over 16,000 organizations for enterprise risk management, third-party risk management, board reporting, due diligence, and cyber insurance underwriting. This is done by measuring your and your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of A through F based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. SecurityScorecard (SSC) continues to make the world a safer place by transforming the way companies understand, improve and communicate cybersecurity risk to their boards, employees, and vendors.
SecurityScorecard (SSC) is headquartered in NYC with over 300+ employees globally. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a Best Workplace, Best Places to Work in NYC by Crain's NY, and one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
About the team
This is a remote role reporting to the Head of Talent Acquisition and working with not only a top-notch Talent Acquisition team, but also partnering with the Cyber Security industries top leaders. The TA team provides exceptional support to our leaders and hiring managers, just like SSC does with its customers. SSC is a customer driven, customer first organization and it is no different with the TA team. We drive solutions, hire high-performers and live our company values (Solutions Focused, Customer Centric, One Scorecard, Resilient, Embody SSC). Most importantly, we move with speed. We work as a team. No one is better than the other. We collaborate, back each other up, and support each other.
The Talent Acquisition Senior Recruiter is responsible for providing outstanding recruiting support to Security Scorecard’s Technical, Product and Engineering Organizational recruiting efforts globally. This recruiter position will work with the Head of Talent Acquisition and play a big role in directing and executing our technical recruitment strategy and will serve as a Talent Acquisition trusted advisor for the Technical, Product and Engineering groups. The successful candidate must be an energetic, forward thinking and have a passion for developing best in class recruiting/strategy programs to attract high performing talent.
What you will do
- Own full-cycle recruiting for various teams within Tech and Product Org
- Learn about the organizations you support and have a seat at the table
- The desire to work with our CTO and COO and their leadership team, all who are the best in what they do
- Develop a full and diverse pipeline for various tech and product Open roles.
- Prioritize building a diverse team at every step of the recruiting process, ensuring our top-of-funnel efforts and interviews provide candidates of all backgrounds with equal, unbiased consideration and opportunity
- Drive the interview process with an eye towards a great candidate experience
- Partner with Hiring Managers in making objective hiring decisions
- Maintain data integrity in our ATS Greenhouse
- Proactive communication to leadership and hiring managers frequently on progress
- Minimum 4 years of recruiting or sourcing experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS). GreenHouse experience preferred
- Self-motivated and growth-oriented personality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to operate independently
- Willingness to adapt to and embrace changing business priorities
- Eagerness to educate and engage both stakeholders and colleagues
- Sense of urgency, proactive delivery of communication and follow up
- Feel the passion in providing the best possible experience for candidates and internal customers.
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, and much more!
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skill sets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran, or disability status.