Reciprocity is shaping the future of Information Security with our modern SaaS approach to enable easy risk, audit and security relationship management. The market is growing fast and will be a $1T market by 2025. With our great product, 100s of brand-name customers, solid funding, and our impressive exec team, we have the confidence to be a software juggernaut for years to come.
Exciting companies share a common set of traits: large growing markets, disruptive technologies, kick-A teams, and a focus on a future state that’s infinitely better than the current state. If this excites you, look no further.
Our collaborative team is composed of smart and driven people with diverse interests. We pride ourselves on being family friendly, striking a healthy work-life balance, and cultivating an open and supportive working environment. We are a 100% remote workforce, with presences in San Francisco, Argentina, and beautiful Ljubljana, Slovenia. If you’re mission-driven, excited to solve tough problems, care deeply about values, and are a strong team player, keep reading and hopefully you can jump on this rocketship with us.
We’re looking for a Backend or Full-stack Developer to join our remote team and support our growing list of top notch customers. If you’re excited to leverage your technical abilities while contributing to internal operations that result in bottom line savings and increased efficiency on the engineering team, join our effort to transform the $125b information security industry.
What you will get to do:
- Develop new functionality for the product including features, APIs, services, etc..
- Technically lead the progressive development of the next generation of the product by working with the architecture team.
- Work with QA and Services to streamline deployment, maintenance and monitoring processes.
- Interact with customers and product managers to gather requirements/feedback, produce design documents, help define Jira stories.
- Collaboration in engineering strategy planning and hiring processes.
- Cooperation with Q&A, Product, Customer success and other teams.
What we are looking for:
- 5 years of engineering experience, with a focus on backend web development.
- Knowledge of Python, NodeJS/Typescript knowledge is a plus.
- Able to commit to feature delivery (not just code delivery).
- Strong interest in MV* architectures.
- You can provide examples of your scalable, performant code.
- Confidence in your preferred architectures and tools.
- The ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced Agile development methodology.
- BS in Computer Science or related field with commensurate experience.
- Experience delivering Enterprise Software (SaaS, etc.) is a plus.
The job looks interesting but you don't know if you meet all of the qualifications on paper?
What we offer
- We are committed to the health and safety of our people. Our people are mostly working 100% remote, collaborating online and connecting over video, as they continue to deliver high-quality technology solutions
- You can work anytime you want. We have fixed meetings in the afternoon.
- A great and talented team to learn from and work with.
- Get to work on software used by top Silicon Valley startups.
- Internal knowledge sharing sessions.
- Collaborating with smart coworkers that put customers first
- Attend conferences that help you grow professionally.