Who we are
Founded in 2011, Pindrop is the leading provider in security and identity verification/authentication, for voice. As the industry experts of vocal verification, the company's acoustic fingerprinting technology enables major global banks, top-tier healthcare providers, and leading retailers etc. to detect fraudulent calls and authenticate legitimate callers, helping customers eliminate financial losses seamlessly.
Pindrop’s technology analyzes over 1,300 different features helping us identify the uniqueness of a device and the caller. Our acoustic fingerprinting technology integrates with companies internal systems and identifies people's voices, locations, devices, and more. This data is added to a database for future reference to help separate legitimate callers from scammers. Pindrop’s technology creates a unique fingerprint tied to the call. This fingerprint will identify a fraudster (or legitimate customer) regardless if the voice is manipulated, the number is changed, or even if the caller is changed (as in a fraud ring or fraud call center). No other solution can do this, and the validation of customer identity is completely non-intrusive.
Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, Pindrop has raised over $223M in capital by premier VC’s including Andreessen-Horowitz, IVP, and CapitalG.
Reporting directly to the VP, Sales - EMEA, the Sales Executive will be the primary customer relationship owner, responsible for developing and executing on both strategic and tactical sales plans.
What you’ll do
- Meet or exceed assigned sales quotas and objectives set forth each quarter.
- Generate and grow new license revenue in assigned accounts and territory.
- Utilize solution-selling and value-added, ROI driven methodologies to sell enterprise fraud risk and authentication solutions.
- Develop and maintain sales plans and strategy to deliver annual sales targets.
- Execute each sales activity in accordance with Pindrop’s sales process which includes opportunity identification and qualification, solution proof of concept, development of business case and ROI, pricing and license development, negotiation and contract signing process.
- Work with Pindrop sales engineers and analytical teams to oversee proof of concepts and construct results presentations.
- Generate accurate forecasting and report opportunities including all sales activities within Salesforce.
- Acquire and integrate industry and market knowledge related to the competitive landscape, emerging fraud risk trends and technologies in order to successfully sell.
Who you are
- Ability to present a full solution and conduct product demonstration to customers.
- Self motivated, driven for success, and delivers results.
- Exceptional communication and personal skills.
- Excellent preparation and presentation skills for executive meetings.
- Demonstrated proficiency with software productivity tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Ability to work closely with Marketing and Product Management.
- Must be a hands-on sales executive.
- Fearless, thoughtful, clear and transparent, curious and inquisitive, open-minded, and persistent.
- A Winner and A Fighter: does not take no for an answer - doesn't accept things as they are - asks not why but why not.
- 10+ years experience in enterprise sales.
- Proven record of successful selling, business development, executive level influence, negotiation, and exceptional communication and presence.
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities to meet deadlines, setting direction for and ensuring the success of all sales and customer interactions.
- Desire and passion to work at an early-stage, high-growth company.
- Strong acumen in technology and ability to articulate solution value propositions.
- Success closing license sales deals of $1M+.
what’s in it for you
Do you enjoy consultative sales where you can develop relationships and make a real impact? Our solutions deliver hard dollar ROI’s and our Account Executives have the opportunity to work alongside major players within several industries.
First 30 Days:
- Review Account list with your manager
- Become familiar with Pindrop’s key value propositions
- Market Overview
- Overview and familiarity with the Pindrop Sales Process
First 60 Days:
- Understand a Day in the Life of the Contact Center
- Understand the high-level workings of Call Flows
- Get to know your key contacts across multiple departments
- Present the IVR pitch to your manager and then team
- Develop at least three new qualified leads
First 90 Days:
- Develop a forecast for Q4 2021 or 1H 2022
- Conduct solo intro meetings with Contact Center Week
- Build a Business Plan for 2022
- Identify new pipeline >= 3X your quota
What we offer
As a part of Pindrop, you’ll have a direct impact on our growing list of products and thus the future of security in the voice-driven economy. We hire great people and take care of them. Here’s a snapshot of the benefits we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Paid Parental Leave
- Company holidays
- Unlimited paid time off
- Remote-first culture - including monthly work from home stipends
- Annual professional development and learning budget
- Pick your own Apple MacBook Pro
- Pension scheme
- Medical insurance/Private Health care
- Life Insurance and Critical Illness Insurance
- Flex schedules
- Best in class tools and tech stack
- Fun activities to celebrate our accomplishments as a team
We want a diverse, global team, with a broad range of experience and perspectives. If this job sounds great, but you’re not sure if you qualify, apply anyway! We carefully consider every application and will either move forward with you, find another team that might be a better fit, keep in touch for future opportunities, or thank you for your time.
What we live by
Pindrop is driven by our DEPTH values. These are reflected in our goals and the base of our team’s peer awards.
Act with Deliberate urgency.
Create Evangelical customers.
Passionate about the fight.
Playing for the Team.
Make Hard easy.
Pindrop is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Here at Pindrop, it is our mission to create and maintain a diverse and inclusive work environment. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, disability, marital and/or veteran status.