Clearance Requirement: Must be US Citizen and should be able to obtain a clearance.
Years of Experience: 8 - 10 years of relevant experience
Education Level: BA or BS Degree - Experience may be considered in place of education requirement.
Our client is searching for a Talent Acquisition Manager to supervise the activities of the recruiting department. The candidate will play a key role in executing our client’s growth strategy and be an integral part of the business development team. The candidate will work closely with the Chief Operating officer on a daily basis. The candidate will have the opportunity to execute a significant recruiting budget and leverage a pool of external recruiting resources. This position will oversee recruiting programs, policies, and procedures to develop and utilize various sources for acquiring talent. The successful candidate should be adept in balancing competing demands, and adroit and working closely with a myriad of professionals (Executive Team, HR, Business Development, Program Managers, etc.) possessing a diverse array of priorities.
- 8 - 10 years of experience recruiting government-cleared technical talent.
- Experience recruiting for candidates with clearance at the TS/SCI with Polygraph level.
- Experience knowledge of the federal contractor marketplace.
- Experience recruiting systems engineers and cyber, intelligence analysts and engineers is highly desired.
- Experience recruiting for Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning engineering candidates.
- Must have full lifecycle recruiting experience tracking candidates from sourcing to hire.
- Ability to perform as a recruiting player/coach maintaining a requisition load of 3-5 requisitions, while overseeing the search efforts of the internal recruiting team.
- Must be able to manage relationships between the company and external recruiting agencies.
- Expected to provide continuous improvement and development of sustainable talent acquisition and hiring plans and strategies.
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the recruitment team.
- Work closely with HR to ensure compliance with EEOC and OFCCP policies.
- Establish and track KPIs delivering accurate quarterly reporting.
- Provide recruiting updates reporting weekly to key stakeholders.
- Intimate knowledge of ATS systems, preferable experience with ADP and or Breezy.hr
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with shifting priorities