About the role
Reporting to the Regional Head of HR, you will be joining a close-knit HR team in Dubai as a trusted advisor across the full HR spectrum. In this role, we count on you to proactively drive, implement, and strengthen our HR agenda by working as an individual contributor as well as a team player partnering with other HR specializations such as HR Operation and Talent Acquisition.
An ideal candidate is a trusted champion who is strong at translating the Company’s mission, vision, and context into people strategies, positioning HR policies and practices to best serve the organization’s interest. He or she is a people advocacy who brings our people together towards a common goal – create an effective organization in Dubai.
Some of what you’ll be doing:
People Advisory & Support - Act as a trusted advisor to the business on the people strategy and practices for Dubai through day-to-day enquiries, regular updates and people metrics across the full employee lifecycle.
Local Governance - Drive the governance of the HR activities in Dubai and measure the health of the HR processes. Proactively initiate and implement projects as it relates to our people strategies, to create an efficient operating environment in Singapore.
Global Consistency – Overseas HR policies, process, and activities, ensuring it is globally consistent yet locally aligned, by working closely with the local, regional, and global stakeholders.
Employee Experience & Cultural Strategy – Implement and evolve OK’s culture strategy into a host of scalable and inclusive projects, programs and engagement opportunities. Actively contribute to a highly engaging employee experience through critical touchpoints between employees and the Company.
What we’re looking for:
- Degree in HR, Business, Psychology or related discipline with 7+ years of relevant experience;
- Have a good knowledge of local labor regulations;
- Native in English is a MUST, fluent in Mandarin is a plus.
- Knowledge of multiple HR disciplines, with strong business acumen.
- Ability to be a team player and work in an ambiguous, multi-cultural, and rapidly-changing environment.
- Ability to cultivate peer and stakeholder relationships, influence with or without authority, and create effective business solutions.
- More experiences will be considered as Senior Manager