We are seeking a Sr. Talent Partner to join us remotely/virtually within the US to support our fast-growing organization. This is a highly visible role partnering with our Chief Medical Officer and Senior Leadership to attract industry-leading provider talent to the organization.
In this role, you will partner with hiring managers to focus on providing a remarkable candidate experience, leading with data when consulting on business decisions, and driving an interview process that evaluates candidates against Mindoula’s high bar for performance, future potential, and culture-add.
How you’ll contribute:
- Engage, nurture and qualify a diverse pool of candidates from a range of channels by identifying unique ways to source strong candidates via the internet, content, and branding initiatives, and driving employee referrals
- Strategically partner with hiring managers and their respective teams at every stage of the recruiting life cycle
- Drive the candidate evaluation process and manage offer delivery and negotiations
- Act as a champion for candidates throughout their journey by ensuring they feel supported and set up for success
- Create an efficient interview process and positive candidate experience by setting expectations, communicating timely updates, and providing actionable feedback
- Leverage data to make educated decisions in regards to recruiting processes changes, advising stakeholders and your individual performance
- Experiment with new ways to optimize our interview processes, internal workflows, and solve for candidate experience
- Lead onboarding and employee documentation
- Drive the hiring process from position management to employee on-boarding
- Participate in process improvement projects as needed to support the business
What will make you successful:
- Full-cycle recruiting experience with an emphasis on meaningfully diversifying teams
- Experience recruiting Providers, Clinicians, and team members required
- Examples; Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Clinical Social Workers, and similar profiles across the US.
- Understands and supports credentialing hiring processes
- Possess a high level of empathy and effective, inclusive communication skills
- Fervently believe that great talent is the foundation for any company's growth and success
- Prioritize a seamless, remarkable candidate and hiring manager experience and serving the needs of the business and its leaders
- Think critically, adapt easily to changing priorities, optimize their own time, and enjoy collaborating
- Operate autonomously and proactively seek out solutions to problems
- Strong follow-through and attention to detail
Education & Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree and or combination of formal education and provider recruitment experience
- Requires extreme comfort with technology and the ability to learn new systems while transitioning between technologies easily, and ensuring data accuracy.
- Technologies we use that will help if you have experience with include: Mac, Google Office Suite, DocuSign, ATS (Breezy), HRIS, DropBox, HubSpot, LinkedIn Recruiter, PracticeMatch, Doximity, Indeed, Zip Recruiter, Boolean searches and be willing to google whatever technology you may not already have experience with.
It all starts with a team of humble colleagues who care passionately about our clients, our mission, and each other.
We approach our work as an act toward a revolution in healthcare. From clinicians to data scientists to engineers, everyone at Mindoula plays a critical role in leading members through a journey of healing and transformation.
What we offer:
- Insurance: Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and dependents
- Paid Time Off: Holiday, Sick, and Vacation
- Wellbeing: Employee Assistance Program and Wellness programs available to you and dependents
- Culture: We work with and for each other
- Freedom: Design your own workday - we’ve been remote-first from our founding
- Responsibility: You get what you need to excel (MacBook, iPhone, remote technologies)
We launched Mindoula because each of us has had personal experience with mental illness, either directly or through a loved one. We realized that the behavioral health system was broken and decided to take it upon ourselves to fix it by focusing on the people we serve, not their diagnoses or symptom sets. Each of us, and everyone we serve, is a person first, and a set of challenges second.
Mindoula Health is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment that is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, credit history, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Come be part of the solution!