We're looking for a talented Customer Success Manager to join us on a Maternity cover FTC in our PeopleFluent UK team!
At PeopleFluent, our Customer Success Managers are pivotal to our company’s success. Their primary mission is owning the client relationship for an assigned portfolio of accounts, designing account strategy and establishing a strategic partnership to ensure maximum customer value is achieved. They're relationship managers that expand customer accounts, increase customer retention, help to solve customer issues, and drive customer satisfaction.
- Monitor the customer life cycle to ensure customer and PeopleFluent’s mutual success. This is achieved by assuming full accountability for your accounts in all aspects: anticipating customer needs and proactively addressing them throughout the customer life cycle, demonstrating lead time awareness, ensuring a frictionless renewal process, and ultimately positioning your accounts for growth.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Monitor your accounts ongoing - successfully navigate, interpret, and leverage provided tools and systems to measure and report on customer experience, customer health, etc. Take correct actions in a timely manner based on this visibility.
- Build and establish lasting relationships, and achieve trusted status with the customers in order to help them realize their definition of success.
- Prepare and facilitate business review meetings and other strategic and supportive interactions.
- Own and drive revenue in your assigned accounts by closing renewal business with price lift, and upsell/cross-sell products and services to existing clients. Forecast and track key account metrics
- To raise issues, concerns and feedback internally where asked by a client and follow through to conclusion
Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of prior experience in Customer Success, Account Management or equivalent history of customer relationship management, increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention in a client-facing role
- Extensive experience in building key customers / sales relationships.
- Domain expertise within the HR Talent Management or Business Strategy & Planning
- Understanding of SaaS environment with its respective opportunities, benefits, and challenges.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- A master at task prioritization with strong attention to detail
- Excellent relationship building skills at all levels of an organization, including c-suite
- Excellent presentation skills & listening skills.
- Self-motivated and self-driven.
- Organized and capable of highly effective time management.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce and customer success platforms
- Four-year University / Bachelor's
About the company:
PeopleFluent provides flexible cloud solutions that put learning at the heart of talent strategy. As a market leader in integrated talent management and learning solutions, PeopleFluent helps companies hire, develop, and advance a skilled and motivated workforce. Deployed separately or as a suite, our Recruiting, Onboarding, Performance, Succession, Compensation, and Learning solutions deliver a superior user experience that guides managers and employees with contextual learning – right in the flow of work.
PeopleFluent Learning is part of Learning Technologies Group plc (LTG).
For more information, visit www.peoplefluent.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.