LOLC Group, one of Sri Lankas leading diversified conglomerates, through focused strategy and investments continues to expand its horizons from being long known as one of the most dynamic and profitable financial institutions in Sri LankaLOLC Development Finance PLC, an LOLC Group company has tirelessly contributed in elevating thousands of lives over the past decade while contributing to LOLCs booming venture of empowering the nation to prosper in the true spirit of developmentThe secret of our success, solely rests upon the unblemished bond we share between our stakeholders and our dedicated staff.
As an Assistant Branch Manager, you will be responsible for:
• Manage and supervise client level portfolio lending process of the assigned team.
• Supervise and actively engage in the recovery process and managing sales activities of assigned areas
• Should be age between 25 - 35
• Successful completion of G.C.E A/L Examination.
• Minimum of 2 years experience in the Microfinance industry.
• Valid riding license.
• Fair knowledge in computer literacy (MS Office package).
• Willingness to work long hours.
If you believe you are the right candidate for the above post,
An effective remuneration package awaits the right candidate
YOU MAY BE THE PERSON WE ARE SEARCHING FOR!
Assistant Branch Manager - Madawachchiya
Applying through jobeka.lk CV will be a benefit for you to prioritize your CV among others.