Please note that for government funding reasons, all candidates must be 19-24 years old and must live in the UK.
PRIMARNI SOLUTIONS LTDWork placement
This Traineeship work experience is part of an education and training programme that is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for. At its core is the Work Preparation training, English and maths for those who need it, and a high-quality work experience placement.
Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, maths, English, Digital Skills and work experience needed to get an Apprenticeship or other job.
This Traineeship Opportunity is unwaged.
Are you eligible?
- Are you currently not in a job? Do you have little or no work experience?
- Are you aged 19 to 24 and qualified below Level 4?
Tasks to include:
- Work hand in hand with the sales director to plan and strategize all marketing aspects.
- Given the chance to visit companies to a scheduled meeting to pitch the services that we offer.
- As well as this, the successful candidate will also be managing all leads and potential customers that come into the workplace
This Traineeship opportunity includes work preparation training, Functional Skills maths and English support for those who require it and a high-quality work experience placement.
A traineeship is a skills development programme that includes a work placement. It can last from 10 to 20 weeks depending on your existing qualifications. Our tutors follow you across your program so that you can complete functional skills (math & English if needed) and other professional qualification.
The Traineeship is aimed to give you CV and Interview Skills, real work experience with an employer, and an employer reference at the end of your placement.
A traineeship is a course with work experience that gets you ready for work or an apprenticeship. It can last up to 12 months.
You can apply if you’re:
- eligible to work in England
- unemployed and have little or no work experience
- aged 19 to 24 and qualified below Level 4
- a work experience placement
- help with English and maths (if you need it)
You won’t be paid, but you may be given expenses for things like travel and meals.
You will gain skills and experience that could help build your skill set for future jobs.
Weekly hours: 9-5/flexible
Duration: 4-6 weeks