We are on a mission to transform fertility and family-building care, making it more accessible, intuitive, and empowering - for all. We leverage modern proprietary technology to deliver a superior experience, improved outcomes, and reduced pricing for patients and employers, and for all gender identities, races, and humans. Join our experienced team of rockstars from Stanford, Mercer, Oscar, Progyny, Mount Sinai, One Medical and Castlight to change healthcare forever.About the Role
As an experienced Sales Operations Analyst reporting to our Associate Director, Sales Operations + Strategy, you will be working in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment where you will be relied on for your expertise, professionalism, and collaboration. This role is a full time remote position.
Sales Data Management
- Manage, track, and report on all activities and results using CRM
- Drive sales reporting and performance analysis
- Build models and reports to support sales team efforts
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel Kindbody’s pipeline and growth
- Manage and nurture inbound interest for Kindbody’s products and capabilities
- Do outbound prospecting to companies via cold calling, email, marketing campaigns, social selling
- Comfortable with structuring quantitative analysis to develop data driven decisions
- Develop market analysis to identify customer needs, target markets and competitive advantages
- 3+ years of experience in a sales organization
- Proven track record of hitting or exceeding sales targets
- An understanding of standard business practices related to sales operations processes and systems : sales cycle, CRM applications, lead generation, reporting, forecasting
- Strong competency with excel, business models, pivot tables, charts and graphs
- Ability to synthesize information into actionable insights
- Must be able to function as part of a team and adhere to strict deadlines in a fast-paced, ever evolving environment
- Experience supporting and implementing healthcare benefits strategies for large employers
- Self-starter; ability to work independently in a lean, early stage, high-growth environment
- Outstanding communication skills; leverages a highly-collaborative approach to sales
Kindbody values our employees and wants to do everything to ensure that our employees are happy and professionally fulfilled, but also that they have the opportunity to be healthy. We are committed to providing a number of affordable and valuable health and wellness benefits to our employees, such as paid vacation and sick time; paid time off to vote; medical, dental and vision insurance; FSA + HSA options; Company-paid life insurance; Short Term + Long Term Disability options; Paid Parental Leave (up to 12 weeks fully paid dependent on years of service); 401k plans; free Pelotoon membership, equity offering, monthly guided meditation and two free cycles of IVF/IUI or egg freezing and free egg storage for as long as you are employed
Additional benefits, such as paid holidays, commuter transit benefits, job training & development opportunities, social events and wellness programming are also available. We are constantly reevaluating our benefits to ensure they meet the needs of our employees.
Kindbody is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunity in all of our employment and hiring policies and practices and believe that a more diverse and inclusive workplace will benefit our patients, care partners, and Kindbody employees. We administer our employment and hiring policies and practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, military service, military or veteran status, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.