Hone is on a mission to reimagine leadership, management and people skills training for modern teams. Our 60-minute live video sessions, world class instructors, and unique companion platform deliver a first-of-its-kind solution that transforms live training from an expensive, inconvenient burden to an easy, engaging, measurable experience, no matter where people are located. Read more about our founding story in TechCrunch.
We are seeking a talented Account Executive to work closely with our Head of Growth to drive sales and foster long-term relationships with clients. The role can be based anywhere in the US working remotely, or in one of our hubs: San Francisco Bay Area, San Diego, New York.
The Account Executive role will focus on selling Hone’s technology solutions to both mid-market and enterprise-scale companies that are looking to reimagine their workforce training. If you have previous experience in consulting or software sales, especially related to recruiting, HR, EdTech, or Management Training - we want to talk to you!
- Consult with HR professionals and other decision makers to identify their needs and take them through full sales lifecycle and close.
- Foster long-term client relationships to maintain continual return and new features-based revenues.
- Provide and/or coordinate appropriate resources such as online demonstrations and proposals, when needed, to educate clients and advance sales cycles.
- Consistently convert leads and client interest into sales.
- Enthusiastically contribute to dynamic sales pipeline.
- Collaborate with broader startup team on customer feedback and product roadmap
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years of experience in consulting or selling SaaS, business solutions
- Proven track record of consistent over quota achievements within a solutions software vendor or other comparable services business
- Strong focus on acquiring new business while continuing to cultivate existing account relationships
- Experience with HR related or training software solutions and services preferred.
- Salesforce CRM knowledge preferred
- Excellent listening, verbal, written, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Abundance of enthusiasm, proactive nature, analytical, and self-starter
- Start-up experience, preferred.
- Competitive compensation including equity
- Flexible work schedule
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Team offsites
- Flexible PTO policy