SENIOR EXECUTIVE – FINANCE
CLARION SHIPPING (PVT) LTD
- Handling principal reporting activities.
- Preparation of journal entries & posting to the SAP accounting system.
- Preparation of bank reconciliation by verifying ledger transactions against bank statements, identify variances and take corrective action as per the stipulated guidelines.
- Ensure to provide timely and accurate financial reports to management.
- Handling Marine operation related finance matters and provide assistance to the team members when required.
- Coordinate with the business unit on all accounts payable/General ledger activities for a smooth operation.
- Assist on both Internal & External audits with the required information timely.
- Handling taxation related works.
- Debtor following up for marine sector.
- Handling intercompany matching reports and BPC reporting.
- Review the standard operating procedures and implement best practices within the SBU.
- Interact with the teams and Identify & support the process automations for a smoother operations.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE/ EXPERIENCE / TRAINING / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR POSITION
- A minimum of 3 passes at the GCE A/L examination with a distinction pass for mathematics at the GCE O/L.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Masters approved by UGC or Equivalent professional qualification in a related discipline.
- Passed finalist or final stage student of CA/CIMA/ACCA.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar capacity.
- Thorough knowledge on accounting standards.
- Basic Knowledge on MS office packages and other accounting packages.
- Knowledge on SAP ERP would be an added advantage.