Senior Executive – Corporate Communications
Desire to work in an open and dynamic environment? This opportunity is for you!
We are looking for a self-motivated individual with commitment, initiative and enthusiasm and willing to pursue a career in our dynamic Corporate Communications Division.
- Write and develop internal and external communications, including press releases, speeches, and marketing collateral, ensuring alignment with best practices, company, and brand guidelines.
- Collaborate with the Digital team to create content for the website and social media, ensuring alignment with communication goals.
- Execute key internal communication deliverables, including internal forums and newsletters while maintaining content accuracy and compliance with corporate policies.
- Support media relations efforts
- Play a key role in managing and safeguarding the organization's brand identity.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing / Communications or an equivalent professional qualification (CIM, SLIM, etc.)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Corporate Communications or Marketing
- Proficiency in software such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro would be an advantage
- Strong written and oral communication skills with an ability to create technical and persuasive content.
- Work effectively in fast paced, deadline driven environments both as a team member and individually with minimum supervision.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role please click on Apply Now or send your CV to email@example.com. An attractive remuneration is on offer for the right candidate.