- Articulate group strategy, carry out Corporate planning and Governance for Hayleys Advantis Group and subsidiaries
- Carry out financial models, valuations, forecasts and drive Group long range plan
- Assist in Development of SBU strategy and execution of projects required for the growth of the organization
- Conduct financial feasibility studies by carrying out analysis and evaluation of potential new projects.
- Ensure successful networking amongst internal and external partners are carried out.
- Identify business opportunities and threats through continuous monitoring and scanning of the business environment.
- Initiation and execution of selected new business ventures of the group including mergers and acquisitions.
- Preparation of executive reports, dashboards to the Group Management Committee
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE/ EXPERIENCE / TRAINING / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR POSITION
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Business Management or an equivalent professional qualification approved by UGC.
- Qualification in CIMA, ACCA or CFA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in corporate planning or a similar field.
- Previous exposure in shipping and logistics field, market will be a definite advantage.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team work skills.
- Advanced knowledge in MS office packages.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click on APPLY NOW within 20 days of this advertisement
Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive and the rewards are performance driven.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer