. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct Market research to understand market/customer requirements, business opportunities and threats in order to develop potential trade lanes in line with the business plan.
- Coordinate with lines and counterparts in planning most appropriate route after considering all relevant information
- Provide feedback received from customers through customer survey and one-to-one interviews.
- Strengthen relationship with customers by way of regular visits, entertainment as deemed appropriate to improve customer retention.
- Review own performance by evaluating visit plans, action plans, target reports etc. to meet or exceed monthly sales targets/budgets.
- Provide/ share information to/with internal and external stakeholders (customers, principal) in an accurate, consistent and timely manner.
- Ensure a consistency of service quality by following standard operating processes/ procedures and driving organizations quality organizations quality improvement initiatives.
- Contribute to the continuous Improvement process throughout the organization by introducing changes.
- Providing customers with comprehensive quotations outlining solutions with the objective of securing Sales.
- Share sales leads with network counterparts to ensure that all potential business opportunities are followed up
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE/ EXPERIENCE / TRAINING / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION
- Diploma/Degree Related to Business Management/Logistics
- Minimum 3 Years of Experience Including Sales in Liner Shipping, Freight Forwarding and Airline Sales
- Experience in Handling Logistics for Infrastructure Development Projects Would Be an Added Advantage
- Effective Communication Skills & Presentation Skills
- Excellent Command In English, both Verbal And Written
- Extensive Knowledge Of Microsoft Office Package