Office Coordinator/ Personal Assistant to CM - Airlines
- Maintain CM diary and fix appointment for him. Attend phone calls and where necessary transfer calls to CM. Arrange monthly coordination meeting.
- Prepare Agenda / Minutes of Monthly Coordination meeting & ensure their circulation to all Staff and follow-up where action is to be taken.
- Take down notes, draft letters, type them and do the routine correspondence. Collect, register and distribute the mail of the department.
- Coordinate with HO, DSM, GSA, Agents & Business Houses to expedite response to CM.
- Prepare CM Duty travel papers and arrange his tickets etc. and collection.
- Attend CM’s visitors / guests and deal with them appropriately.
- Maintain leave account of Oman Air Staff, process their leave applications.
- Coordinate with GSA to ensure good office maintenance supported by serviceable equipment, for trouble free operations.
- Requisition for all office supplies, stationeries and other consumables etc., on a regular basis to ensure stock is readily available.
- Prepare Petty Cash Statement, and ensure adequate funds are available at all times.
- To check on Pax Complaints with relevant staff / Dept in H/O and draft response letter to be checked by CM.
- Complaints on Mishandled/lost baggage are handled till the compensation is settled to pax.
- Ensure Newspaper regularly delivered & Attendance Register Updated.
- Organizing of Corporate Events/Functions annually.
- Daily coordination between APT staff.
- Checking of invoices before CM’s approval in order to confirm proper details.
- Any other duty assigned by CM.
- Experience in similar capacity is a MUST
- Be a quick learner and methodical in work.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent command of English both written and verbal.
- Computer literacy (MS office packages)
- Good analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
If you are interested send your CV to email@example.com mentioning “ Office Coordinator/ Personal Assistant to CM ” as the subject of the email.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click on APPLY NOW within 10 days of this advertisement.
Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive and the rewards are performance driven.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.