- Overall Administration of Engineering Department at Universal Gloves Limited.
- Managing recruitment, training and development of engineering team
- Closely work with the Factory Manger to ensure operations continue at best possible levels
- Ordering and maintaining of Engineering spares
- Coordinate with factory manager and other department manager’s activities to deliver production plan. (Plying/knitting/dipping/packing)
- Evaluate project proposals and make recommendations to improve process and plants
- Modifications to the existing glove plants to improve the productivity, quality, less maintenance and reduce maintenance cost
- Knowledge of Thermic Heater, Generators, Compressors and Chillers
- Implementation of cost saving activities to reduce maintenance and energy cost.
- Knowledge of SAP and ISO 14000 and 9000
- B.Sc. (Eng.) in Mechanical Engineering or NDT-Mechanical with minimum 5 or more years’ of experience in a similar capacity
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and a strong results orientation
- Ability to work well in both team-oriented and self-directed environments
- Sound mechanical knowledge/facility management
- Team player with high negotiation skills
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply via email to email@example.com indicating the position applied for on the subject line of the email. The closing date for applications will be 30th November 2023
Pay and benefits of this above position will be competitive and the rewards are performance driven.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.