1. JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Ensure 100% compliance with EI/Vendor/Buyer SOPs and ISO requirements in order to maintain service levels as per agreed standards.
- Contact ocean export customers and deliver respective services and also to update them on the progress.
- Co-ordinate with principals, agents, vendors, carriers service providers & regulatory authorities (AMS/FMC/ACI/ENS) for activities from the time of cargo receipt until delivery.
- Create a positive working relationship within the organization by adhering to the interdepartmental service agreements and ensuring all interactions are within the specified guidelines.
- Co-ordination of obtaining the booking instructions until the MBL/HBL issued and documents are dispatched to the foreign station with 100% accuracy.
- Ensure Logix system and other systems are updated.
- Ensure the timely filing of EIO dispatched files in an organized manner.
- Furnish system generated information, documents and related costs to Finance department for preparation of relevant invoices ensuring the closure of the jobs.
2. MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE/ EXPERIENCE / TRAINING / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR POSITION
- 6 passes with 'C' for Maths and English at the GCE O/Levels or London O/Levels AND
- 2 passes at the GCE A/Levels OR
- Successfully completion of UGC approved A/L equivalent foundation course with minimum of 1 year relevant experience.
- Excellent command of the English and Sinhala languages (written and oral).
- Knowledge on International Operational related regulations.
- Knowledge on Customs and documentation related regulations.
- Established carrier relationships and with local service providers, subcontractors, etc.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click on APPLY NOW within 20 days of this advertisement
Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive and the rewards are performance driven.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer