- Manage our manufacturing lines at production facilities
- Involvement in product and process improvements
- Ensuring that all production processes operate according to specified conditions to meet customer requirements and quality objectives
- Maintain Quality and performance of the final Products
- NDT (Chemical Engineering or Polymer/Rubber Technology) or HNDE (Production Engineering) or an equivalent qualification or a Bachelor’s degree with Chemistry/Polymer as a subject
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities in activities such as cadetting, scouting or sports are required
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and strong results orientation
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply via email to email@example.com indicating the position applied for on the subject line of the email. The closing date for applications will be 17th October 2023
Pay and benefits of this above position will be competitive and the rewards are performance driven.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.