JUNIOR EXECUTIVE - PROCUREMENT
- Developing procurement strategies that are inventive and cost-effective.
- Sourcing and engaging reliable suppliers.
- Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to secure advantageous terms.
- Review existing contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure ongoing feasibility.
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Preparing purchase orders and organizing and confirming timely delivery of goods and services as per the specifications.
- Perform risk assessments on potential contracts and agreements.
- Analysis of past data to predict unfavorable events and prepare appropriate control strategies.
- Controlling the procurement budget and promoting a culture of long-term savings on procurement costs.
- Preparing procurement reports.
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, or any closely related field from a reputed University or Institute.
- A minimum of 1-year experience in a similar position, preferably in a mechanical/marine company.
- Proven leadership and analytical skills.
- Proficient in the use of SAP or similar ERP systems & MS Office applications.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Exposure in freight option / Custom policies & supply chain management would be an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills.