- Work and communicate with customers, suppliers and other service providers independently
- Provide end to end solutions, from product development to final shipment to the customer
- Match customer requirements with company capabilities and negotiate with both external and internal customers to satisfy external customers within the company’s capabilities
- Monitor payments receivable from customers and ensure timely receipt to ensure reduction of interest cost on company loans as well as facilitation of a smooth cash flow
- Address customer complaints and respond to customers within the specified timeframe – liaise with relevant parties and provide a response and solution to the customer
- Managing customer visits if and when needed including arranging meetings/accommodation, preparation of pre-visit notes, meeting customers, logging post-visit notes and taking follow up action to completion as part of the customer relationship building exercise
- A Bachelor degree from a recognized university in the field of Supply chain Management, Logistics, Marketing management, International Business. A degree holder interested in a career in B2B marketing and sales is also welcome to apply
- Knowledge or experience in hand protection sector would be an added advantage
- Previous experience in any of the following: Marketing / Management / B2B Sales and Marketing / Project management / Business and Product development / International Business / Supply chain management will be added advantages
- Ability to research and assist in building new businesses in overseas markets is required
- Excellent knowledge of English – Speaking/Reading/Writing (Essential)
- Knowledge of foreign languages would be an advantage
- Customer service and relationship building skills are essential and confidence in ideas delivery is a must
- Ability to travel overseas for customer meetings essential
- Should be able to manage time well and have excellent coordination skills
- Should be a sociable team player
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply via email to email@example.com indicating the position applied for on the subject line of the email. The closing date for applications will be 15th October 2023.
Pay and benefits of this above position will be competitive and the rewards are performance-driven.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.