- Marketing and selling a portfolio of household, industrial and examination gloves to customers around the world
- Managing orders from negotiation to delivery and maintaining a high standard of customer relations and service delivery
- Customer Account Management
- Ascertaining customer requirements and providing options from our product range, negotiating prices and concluding sales.
- Driving new initiatives to expand the customer base, ensure customer satisfaction, and maintain a database of relevant sales and market information
- Promoting new products and generate new business
- A bachelors’ degree in Science / Marketing/Business Management from a recognized University
- A part or full qualification in CIM/ SLIM will be a definite advantage
- 1-2 years’ experience preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent command in English is a must and ability to speak other languages is an added advantage
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and a strong results orientation
- Ability to work well in both team-oriented and self-directed environments
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply via email to email@example.com indicating the position applied for on the subject line of the email. The closing date for applications will be 17th October 2023
Pay and benefits of this above position will be competitive and the rewards are performance driven.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.