- Carry out pre and post hiring activities and ensure smooth onboarding of new employees.
- Maintain personal files and the employee database.
- Manage employee life cycle changes by updating the HRIS, preparing letters, etc.
- Assist in the preparation of management information reports accurately and in a timely manner.
- Support the planning and execution of employee engagement activities.
- Assist in any other projects carried out by the division as required.
- A Degree in HRM or equivalent professional qualification (full or part qualification).
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role .
- Ability to work with MS office packages.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click on the flyer to Apply Now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. An attractive remuneration is on offer for the right candidate.