- Process all the vendor payments of the company as per the stipulated credit terms & required payment instructions.
- Maintain proper filling and tracking systems of pending payments/Accounts payable records.
- Preparation of journal entries & posting to the SAP accounting system.
- Preparation of bank reconciliation by verifying ledger transactions against bank statements, identify variances and take corrective action as per the stipulated guidelines.
- Ensure to provide timely and accurate financial reports to management.
- Coordinate with the business unit on all accounts payable/General ledger activities for a smooth operation.
- Assist on both Internal & External audits with the required information timely.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE/ EXPERIENCE / TRAINING / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR POSITION
- 6 passes at GCE O/L with A pass for Maths.
- A minimum of 3 passes at the GCE A/L examination.
- Part qualification in either CIMA/AAT/ACCA.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in accounting filed.
- Advance knowledge on Microsoft office packages.
- Possess good presentation & communication skills.
- Experience in SAP or similar ERP system would be added advantage.