- Continuously maintain optimum levels of equipment, first in-first out and operator-wise release, etc, network-wide.
- Plan and monitor equipment management process & the system network-wide.
- Provide relevant reports, conduct meetings and drive efficiencies in managing equipment.
- Support the network on process management and changes.
- Periodically monitor KPIs within the network and highlight positive & negative variations for benchmarking & improvement.
- Identify, propose and implement best practices.
- Conduct periodic process reviews to ensure optimum processes available on software systems are performed within the network.
- Promote lean practices & processes to improve efficiency within the network.
- Identify process & system training requirements within the network.
- Identify and inform local practices & regulations within the network to relevant stakeholders and ensure compliance.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE/ EXPERIENCE / TRAINING / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR POSITION
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics Management or equivalent qualification from a recognized university or institute.
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to work independently
- Good Communication & presentation skills.