- Receive / retrieve pre-alerts docs from the agents / principal system in advance and Sending arrival notices to customers, release Delivery Orders upon receipt of payment and Original BLs / BL status (Air & sea)
- Correspondences to agents, principles and customers, acknowledgement of pre-alert documents, coordinate with agents on resolving issues and provide accurate information for the management when required.
- Creating jobs, invoices, costings, arrange the payment accruals to do the payment for stake holders’ and share the invoices with customers timely manner.
- Coordinate with local authorities to make sure smooth & hassle-free cargo clearance with proper documentation such as forwarding / directing the revision requests to authorities, liners or Forwarding agents.
- Coordinate with local authorities/line agents /co-loader agents/customers/principals / agents, submission of vessel documents to ensure smooth operation to meet deadlines/principal KPI’s.
- Coordinate with agents & Port of Loading / Transshipment Ports for load lists, missing bookings & co-ordination with Shared Service Team with pre-alerts, documents for submission etc.
- Follow up on uncollected Delivery Orders & uncleared units (with Customers & agents), pending file updates, timely follow up on Debit Notes & Credit Notes with agents and close the jobs.
- Provide customers with accurate information, analyze market trends and propose additional value-added services for customers.
- Follow up on Imports & Exports with Transshipment ports and timely update to the customers and agents.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE/ EXPERIENCE / TRAINING / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR POSITION
- Diploma/Degree related to Business Management/Logistics
- Minimum one-year experience in Documentation & Customer Service in similar industry
- Good command of English both written and verbal.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.