EXECUTIVE - SALES & MARKETING
- Conduct Market research to understand market/customer requirements, business opportunities and threats.
- Prospects for new business by arranging meetings with potential customers.
- Provide feedback received from customers through customer survey and one-to-one interviews.
- Strengthen relationship with customers by way of regular entertainment to improve customer retention.
- Review own performance by evaluating visit plans, action plans, target reports etc.
- Provide/ share information to/with internal and external stakeholders (customers, principal) in an accurate, consistent and timely manner.
- Ensure a consistency of service quality by following standard operating processes/ procedures and driving organizations quality organizations quality improvement initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Marketing or an equivalent Professional qualification.
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience
- Fluency in English both written and verbal
- Good Selling, Negotiating & PR skills
- Individuals who have experience in shipping and freight forwarding industry are encouraged to apply