- Conduct Market research to understand market/customer requirements, business opportunities and threats.
- Coordinate with lines and counterparts in planning most appropriate route after considering all relevant information
- Provide feedback received from customers through customer survey and one-to-one interviews.
- Strengthen relationship with customers by way of regular visits, entertainment as deemed appropriate to improve customer retention.
- Review own performance by evaluating visit plans, action plans, target reports etc.
- Provide/ share information to/with internal and external stakeholders (customers, principal) in an accurate, consistent and timely manner.
- Ensure a consistency of service quality by following standard operating processes/ procedures and driving organizations quality organizations quality improvement initiatives.
- Contribute to the continuous Improvement process throughout the organization by introducing changes.
- Perform additional duties commensurate with the current role, as and when requested by the management
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE/ EXPERIENCE / TRAINING / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR POSITION
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Marketing or an equivalent Professional qualification.
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience
- Fluency in English both written and verbal
- Good Selling, Negotiating & PR skills
- Negotiating and PR skills.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click on this advert or apply through the Hayleys careers portal http://careers.hayleys.com/ within 10 days of this advertisement.
Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive and the rewards are performance driven.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.