Designation – Executive Outbound Operations
- Attend to passenger inquiries received through phone calls, advertisements and emails from direct and corporate customers.
- Attend to visa requirement of the passenger and advise them based on the requirements.
- Designing overseas tour packages based on the destination, category of hotel, type of room, meal plan, package (inclusive or exclusive), mode of payment, terms and conditions.
- Perform additional duties commensurate with the current role, as and when requested by management.
- Check the requests, ensure that online Check-Ins are done through the airline website within 48 or 24 hours before passenger’s departure.
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience in a similar capacity at a reputed travel company in managing and selling Holiday Packages.
- Ability to design and develop Outbound Holiday packages.
- Knowledge in ticketing and reservations.
- Sound product and industry knowledge with excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willing to work long hours independently with minimum supervision.
- Capable to work in a highly computerized environment.
- The individual has to be dynamic and target oriented.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, email your CV to email@example.com with the subject Executive Outbound
Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive and the rewards are performance driven.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.