- Dealing with agents on resolving queries, issues, etc. and monitor agents’ performance thereby providing accurate information for management decision making.
- Monitor vessels’ actual performance against the declared performance information using reports sent by relevant parties in order to ensure achievement of business objectives.
- Monitor existing and potential competition by studying the market on a continuous basis.
- Liase with ship owners and agents with regard to vessel related special requirements.
- Build an excellent business relationship with relevant authorities.
- Provide accurate information to Finance division facilitating timely execution of financial proceedings.
- Monitor post fixture activities with regards to the non-liner shipping activities.
- Assist with agency appointments, negotiating terms & conditions and disbursement accounts (DAs)
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE/ EXPERIENCE / TRAINING / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR POSITION
- GCE O/L qualification with 6 Credit passes including Mathematics and English.
- A minimum of 2 passes at the GCE A/L examination.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Transport & Logistics or an equivalent professional qualification.
- Minimum 2 – 3 years’ work experience.
- Strong analytical skills & excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work with MS office packages.