- Play a major role in handling & managing, ensuring work is carried out as per the required standards and quality at optimum cost
- Plan, coordinate, monitor and control maintenance activities of electricals, generators, telephones & AC systems
- Handle the Fire & Security surveillance systems
- Coordinating the procurement processes.
- Handle the Annual Maintenance Contract
- Continuous improvement of civil & general maintenance work
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a similar capacity.
- A NDT/NVQ5 & above (electrical qualification) and/or an equivalent level.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A team player.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click on the flyer to Apply Now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. An attractive remuneration is on offer for the right candidate.