EXECUTIVE - FINANCE
CLARION SHIPPING (PVT) LTD
- Handling principal reporting activities.
- Preparation of journal entries & posting to the SAP accounting system.
- Preparation of bank reconciliation by verifying ledger transactions against bank statements, identify variances and take corrective action as per the stipulated guidelines.
- Ensure to provide timely and accurate financial reports to management.
- Handling Marine operation related finance matters and provide assistance to the team members when required.
- Coordinate with the business unit on all accounts payable/General ledger activities for a smooth operation.
- Assist on both Internal & External audits with the required information timely.
- Handling taxation related works.
- Debtor following up for marine sector.
- Handling intercompany matching reports and BPC reporting.
- 6 passes at GCE O/L with A pass for Maths.
- A minimum of 3 passes at the GCE A/L examination.
- Part qualification in either CIMA/AAT/ACCA.
- Minimum 2 - 3 years’ experience in accounting field.
- Advance knowledge on Microsoft office packages.