EXECUTIVE - EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
CLARION SHIPPING (PVT) LTD
- Arrange and coordinate meetings, record minutes, and prepare relevant reports/publication material, presentations, etc.
- Manage the calendar of the Director, update appointments, and give timely reminders, ensuring appointments are not over-lapsed and missed.
- Handle all documentation, emails, and calls and manage day-to-day administrative matters with respect to the Directors.
- Make necessary overseas travel arrangements and hotel reservations in liaison with relevant parties.
- Generate/process letters related to daily operations of the company as and when requested by obtaining the required information from respective Directors/departments.
- Perform other general administration/coordination in the company with respect to the directors.
- 3 passes at the GCE A/L examination.
- A minimum of 2 - 3 years’ work experience in a similar capacity.
- Relevant professional qualification in Secretarial Practice.
- Excellent command of the English language (oral and written).
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and maintain relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office Package and ERP Systems.