EXECUTIVE - EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
- Arrange and coordinate meetings, record minutes as well as prepare relevant reports/publication material, presentations etc.
- Manage calendars of the Directors, update appointments and give timely reminders thereby ensuring appointments are not over lapsed and missed.
- Handle all documentation, emails, calls and manage day to day administrative matters with respect to the Directors.
- Make necessary overseas travel arrangements and hotel reservations in liaison with relevant parties.
- Generate/process letters related to daily operations of the company as and when requested by obtaining the required information from respective Directors/departments.
- Perform other general administration / coordination in the company with respect to the directors.
- 3 passes at the GCE A/L examination.
- A minimum of 2 - 3 years’ work experience in a similar capacity.
- Relevant professional qualification in Secretarial Practice.
- Excellent command of the English language (oral and written).
- Computer Literacy.