- Plan and execute social media content calendars to ensure consistent posting and timely delivery.
- Strong visual eye and ability to create visually appealing and compelling content.
- Designing, producing, and managing content, including social media and promotional artwork.
- Writing and reviewing content for website, social media and promotional material.
- Keep track of competitor activities and industry trends to stay ahead in content creation.
- Capture high-quality photographs & Videos to develop content
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop social media content and promotional materials.
- Carry out competitor audits and market research and keep in line with current trends
- Actively monitor the performance of each social media channel and recommend strategies to boost growth
- A degree/diploma in digital marketing / graphic designing / communications or any other relevant courses
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in digital marketing / content creation
- Proficiency in Creative Cloud software such as Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Excellent command of English
- Ability to communicate effectively visually, verbally and in written form with a passion for bringing a brand to life
- A portfolio of previous digital design work to showcase experience and creativity
- Photography skills will be an added advantage
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position applied for on the subject line of the email. The closing date for applications will be 06th November 2023
Pay and benefits of this above position will be competitive and the rewards are performance driven.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.