- Assist in promoting the Advantis brand with the aim of establishing Advantis as the Top of Mind logistics brand in the South Asian and Southeast Asian regions among identified stakeholder categories
- Actively engaging in promoting the Advantis brand through sponsorships by conducting thorough evaluations to ensure that targeted sponsorships align with the Advantis purpose and brand values and deliver maximum impact.
- Designing, procuring, managing and distributing branded merchandise for internal and external stakeholders.
- Developing creative ways to promote the brand in outdoor settings such as billboards, street signs, events or other advertising methods, and executing the same.
- Developing and executing creative and engaging marketing campaigns to increase followership and engagement on the following social media platforms of the Advantis Group: Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok and You Tube.
- Driving internal communication initiatives to foster employee engagement in collaboration with Support Service Units
- Engaging in Group PR and events facilitation when necessary
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE/EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR POSITION
- Minimum of 3 passes at the GCE A/L examination
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing / communications or an equivalent professional qualification (CIM, SLIM, etc.)
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in Corporate Communications or marketing
- Proficiency in Creative Cloud software such as Illustrator, Photoshop, and Premiere Pro
- Excellent command of English and Sinhala
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click here to apply.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.