Hayleys Group is amongst Sri Lanka's largest, and most respected diversified conglomerates with a turnover in excess of Rs. 241 Billion. To explore the World of Hayleys, visit us at: www.hayleys.com.
Executive - HR Systems & Shared Services
We are seeking a self-motivated individual with commitment, initiative and enthusiasm, to join our Group Human Resources Division.
- Responsible for the maintenance of internal HR systems including HRIS, document scanning and HR help desk system
- Assign incoming tickets via Help Desk amongst the rest of the team and ensure tickets are actioned in line with agreed procedures
- Train team members and sector coordinators on specific processes and support as and when required
- Responsible to handle day-to-day HR system maintenance activities.
- Conduct compliance audits on HR systems
- Perform HR Analytics and preparing MIS report for Management presentations
- A degree or professional qualification in Human Resource Management from a recognized university / institute
- Prior experience in Human Resources - mainly HR Systems / Help Desk systems / Shared services would be an added advantage
- Excellent written and oral communication skills along with a good command of the English language
- Experience in MS Office package
- Ability to multitask and rise to the challenge of large volumes of work during peak periods
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role please click on the flyer to Apply Now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. An attractive remuneration is on offer for the right candidate.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.